Terms and Conditions for no deposit bonus
In the Terms and Conditions (T&C), you will find out more about various requirements attached to the bonus like wager and max win. If you are lucky there is no wager at all, which means that you can enjoy your free spins without any wager requirements.
Most times there is a wager attached to the no deposit bonus, though. It’s often quite high for no deposit, sometimes as high as (99x). It’s nothing to worry about since you often only receive rather few Free Spins, and wager requirements can be met rather quickly. However, many times the wager on free spins can be quite low, 35xB or even 10x.
Online casinos may have different terms and conditions for no deposit bonuses. These types of bonuses are generally subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Players who sign up for an account at the casino are typically eligible for no deposit bonuses. There may be a country or region restriction on the offer in some casinos.
- Winnings from free spins are often subject to wagering requirements, which specify how many times the winnings must be wagered before they can be withdrawn. You would have to wager $200 (10x 20) before you can withdraw $10 if the wagering requirement is 20x.
- Some casinos limit the winnings from no deposit bonuses to a certain amount. The free spins have a cap on the amount you can win. Winnings exceeding the maximum limit may be forfeited.
- Typically, free spins are only valid for specific slot games chosen by the casino. Detailed information about the eligible games will be included in the promotion terms and conditions.
- You may have to use free spins within a certain period of time if they have an expiration date. Free spins may be forfeited if you do not use them within the specified period of time.
- Free spins may have bet size limits imposed by the casino. The winnings can be void if the wager size exceeds the limit.
- Free spins no deposit offers may require you to enter a bonus code during registration or in the bonus section of your account. You can find the bonus code in the terms and conditions or alongside the promotion.
- Players/households are often limited to one no deposit bonus per household. If the bonus is claimed multiple times, the bonus will be forfeited and the account will be closed.
- Players may have to verify their accounts before they can withdraw free spins winnings by providing identification documents, such as an ID or proof of address.
Before claiming any no deposit bonus, read the terms and conditions carefully. In order to maximize your chances of withdrawing winnings, you should be aware of the bonus’s requirements, limitations, and rules.